Be part of this great event by choosing to volunteer to ensure our first Durham Fringe Festival runs smoothly.
There will be a variety of roles on offer. Please send us a message through our contact form if you would like to help, including your availability and which roles particularly interest you and why. If you are a qualified first aider please let us know too.
Some roles that will be on offer:
- welcoming visitors to Durham, helping them find their way around and providing advice on how to get the best Fringe experience
- welcoming visitors to the venues/checking tickets/showing visitors to their seats
- helping to run the Festival Visitor/Performer Hub
- if you’re local – sharing your knowledge of the city
- runners helping production staff, working in and between venues
- technical staff assisting visiting shows in our venues